Monday, December 31, 2007

Something New

Well I like to try new things, learn new skills but this is definitely stretching me. I am not very computer savvy or technologically inclined so this might be interesting. So many of my friends blog and have such great times reading each others postings I thought I might as well give it a try. I guess you write stuff about yourself, family and things but for this first try I will just state the basics and see if I can get the computer to save my posting and build a blog site. So forgive me if this is not very exciting, dramatic, or comical I don't have a clue what I am doing.

I am Livin' Life and I have three kids Shaggy, Drama King and Rocker. I am married to My Knight in Shining Armour for 10 years. It has been a great journey so far and I am really excited for what God has for us in this coming year. It snowed a little last night but my boys are vigilant about petitioning the Lord for 3 feet of snow. I apologize now for any inconvenience 3 feet of snow may cause anyone because they are determined the Lord will provide. I hope my blogging inspirations Plain and Simple, Don't make me stop this car, and Classic Mama will have a tremendous New Year!! Thanks guys.

1 comment:

Plain and Simple said...

Welcome to the blog world! I knew you'd do it one day.