Monday, May 19, 2008

Do You Think This is Me?




You Belong in London



You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.

And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!



I could sort of see this. I absolutely loved Hong Kong and Mainland China when we went. I am also itching to travel again.

I also realized I just passed my 100th post. Wow! For someone who doesn't journal or like writing a lot I have written quite a bit. Well let me know what you guys think. Could I handle London or other major International cities?

2 comments:

Hands-Free Heart said...

I've never been to any big international cities, and I've not studied them either, so I can't really say.

I might have placed you in a more artsy place (but I don't know where that would be). You do have a lot of diverse interests (since they point to diversity as being one of the facets of London).

Been praying for you.

Promises said...

I think that you would really enjoy London - I did! :)