Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Summer To DO List!!

In honor of our family's favorite cartoon Phineas & Ferb we have complied a list of things we are going to do this summer. I thought it would be fun to post the list now and see how many of the things we get to accomplish. I will be continuing to update the list as we add ideas or do new things. So without further addo....here is what we plan on doing this summer.

  1. Acrilyic Painting 101
  2. Hiking (various trails)
  3. Mountain Biking
  4. Canoeing
  5. Fishing
  6. Paper Mache Creations 101
  7. Wooden Sculptures 101
  8. Making a Cartoon Movie with our Mac
  9. Producing a Play (Shaggy will be our director)
  10. Annual Summer T-shirt Making Day
  11. Going to the Pool 100 x's(Rocker specifically added the 100x's)
  12. Camping
  13. Balloon Art
  14. Myrtle Beach
  15. Alligator watching (at Myrtle beach)
  16. VBS (at CCC where I will be a robot)
  17. Frisbee Golf at Pincho
  18. A couple picnic lunches
  19. Figuring out how to keep Shaggy's pet Cray Fish alive.
  20. Having a Rainy Day Star Wars marathon(all 6 movies in one day)
  21. Possibly getting this new Banzai Skimboard Suffer Slide
  22. Water Balloon Fight
  23. Water Gun Battle
  24. Tubing on the Yellow Breeches
  25. Building a Marble Run out of toilet paper rolls


Well that's a start and will get us through some of the summer. I am sure between the boys and I we will add some more things. I know you may be asking "Aren't you a little to old to be doing some of these things?" Yes, yes I am!!! :)

2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

My To Do List? Umm, lounge poolside with the kids, swim often, drink lots of sweet tea, listen to my new 80 gig iPod, read a lot of good books, repeat randomly and frequently. :)

Promises said...

this sounds like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! I would love to adopt this as my to do list, but my kids are too young for most of this...maybe in a few years.

I have no idea what my summer to do list is...I will have to start making it! :)