Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We Had Company This Past Weekend


Meet George. He showed up this weekend in our neighbors yard
and they sent him over to ours since we had boys. They thought
the kids would get a kick out of him and they were right.


He looks almost like he's smiling. I think he likes us. We sure
fed him enough fruit.


Our other distinguished guest was our dear friends son
Winston Churchill. He is just the greatest friend for our
boys. They played with George and then went back to
playing hours of Axis & Allies. Great game if you are into
World domination. I was Mother Russia. I got my booty kicked
by Winston who was Germany. Next time though Mother Russia
won't be so merciful!!!



Both George and Winston went home Monday afternoon. Winston went
back to his beautiful family and we are not sure where George headed
off too. I think he probably had a wife and kids some where and headed
back home. The boys were trying desperately to let us keep him
but my Knight won. It was a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston...I like that. That might just stick. :)

Kelli said...

I love Winston. What a great name for him! We think he's pretty swell, too. ;)

After His heart said...

I love your family stories! Reminds me of one of my all time favorite shows, "Little house on the prairie". I love families doing everyday family things...livin and lovin!