Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Guess Rocker Was Paying Attention To The Sermon

I found this on a piece of paper he brought home today. Taken from an in classroom school assignment Rocker was given yesterday. The assignment was to write an answer to "What would you do with $100"

Rocker wrote:

I would give $10 to church because you should give a tenth for offering. I would give the rest to the poor and let the poor do what ever they wanted except drugs. NO DRUGS!!!!!!!!! I would then give $10 to my mom and dad so we could buy groceries.

The teacher wrote Very Nice!!

Hopefully she does not think we can't afford groceries.:) I love that boys heart. He is a giver. He would give you the shirt off his back if he saw you needed it. But more important he sure did pay attention to the sermon in service even with a guest speaker.

It made me smile. I wonder what the teacher really thought. She is not a believer. That's Ok though we are already know as "That Family". :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is awesome! I love it! I would bet most of the kids in the class wrote about something they wanted for themselves and his definately stood out! :)

mishmash-a little bit of this and a little... said...

congrats on being looked at as" that family" haha! you guys all rock!

After His heart said...

So proud of you and him, he gets his value system from you!!