Friday, November 13, 2009

Off To Surgery

I am off this morning for some outpatient surgery. Oh yay!! (Add highly sarcastic tone here) Nothing serious, it's not open heart surgery or anything but I am not looking forward to it. They said about two weeks of recovery. So I might not be blogging for a while. I will be in bed most of the day so trying to get to my computer will not be easy.

Hopefully I can start posting about the Special Delivery soon. Maybe I will get it during my recovery time. If you think of me today I would appreciate some prayers. I am a little nervous.

Take care everyone!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Scralett prayed: "Lord, Miss Livin' Life is such a good friend to me, please help her during her surgery and after it, let her not be sick. She's always so good at helping people."

AMEN!

Promises said...

I will be praying for you! I am still healing too, and it is not always easy to take it easy when you see things that need to get done. Make a point of resting though - you will recover more quickly!

Beautiful Grace said...

May Peace surround you inside and out as you recover. Bless you Livin', you encourager of all!