Monday, December 21, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!









I love snow and I am so excited we have some for Christmas!!! I hope it snows more and more and more this year. I am one of those moms that jumps in her snow gear and runs out with the boys. Forget baking and cleaning and relaxing in the warm house while the kiddos frolic in the snow...I am usually challenging them to a sled race.

This was a great weekend. We even got to go sledding with our friends the Geraty's. If your in our area and you need some crazy family to go sledding with just give me a holler. I drop everything and bundle the boys up just to fling myself down those beautiful white hills. :-)

2 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

You take great pictures!
I can't wait for my kids to be able to put their snow gear on by themselves. LOL Right now, by the time I get the littles dressed...I've lost the interest in snow. Sad, I know.

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a super bunch of boys you have there! :)

Great photos!