Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where I am Right Now

I can see myself in this song on soooo many levels. I am at a crossroads in my life knowing that God is All Powerful but man has his own will. I want the Body of Christ to walk in the Fulness God intended but right now my Hope is all I have. With Faith the size of a mustard seed I will cling to the promise that one day The Bride of Christ will be all she needs to be.

Right now I am just crying out to the Lord asking what will be our ending? How will we come through? The little boy in this video speaks so loudly to a situation I am standing for.

My favorite group again singing a very appropriate song for me. I hope you enjoy!
Barlow Girl Beautiful Ending

1 comment:

After His heart said...

ovein"Daughter Becky,
What a beautiful person you are. I so apprciate your postings because they are so real. It is you which comes out in every part of these wonderful messages. What a blessing to be a part of your life and your journey. I pray more,more,more of His love and His peace over you.

A proud Spiritual Dad, Fred