Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Think of Me

I am holding down the fort right now while my Knight is away again. I woke him up this morning with a wake up call my time 8am his time 5am. In great Drama Mama style I sang him my favorite Phantom of the Opera song Think of Me. All I could hear was my husband trying to cut in with "Honey it's 5am here...honey...laughter...ha..ha..please stop...I'm up OK!" You must realize I don't have an ounce of tone or melody in my voice at all. I just pretend to be an opera singer and belt it out with great flare.

Any way, he had a good laugh and he still loves me! Enjoy the song. This lady can really sing. I love this musical!! Leave me a comment if you have a good song I could wake my Knight up tomorrow morning with! :-) Hey don't feel bad for him...I have the three kids and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He on the other hand has himself and fine dinning for the next few days. I don't know but I think there should be some kind of "Mom" conference or training I could go to where they (someone other then myself would pay for it) would fly me some where warm, feed me good food and leave the kids behind. I would be ready to sit and listen to any old boring meeting:-)

2 comments:

PressingIn said...

Livin'...you're so awesome. I'll try to think of a song, but you really are awesome. I was SO glad to see you last night at MIA!! Yea!! I bet your Knight was SO glad to hear your voice too--even if it was at 5 a.m.!! Praying for you dear friend!! Love to you!!

Kelli said...

This is such a great song. :)

I think you should sing him "I got you babe" and make him sing along. ;)