Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I Love Most In Life!!!


Our little loom is all ready to go to school today!



I packed my things and headed to our sons 4th grade class.



This is the thing I find most joy in life!! I love teaching
the younger generation about history, art and that
there is more to this world then Wii. Each child was given
a chance to weave and measure a warp with the warping mill.



My dearest friend Scarlet so graced me with her presence as
she assisted me at school. I love this girl and the beautful
young woman she is. Her parents Rock too. She was such a
blessing!


I love creating and designing but more then that I love passing on my talents or abilities to kids. I found so much joy in toting my loom in to the 4th graders and engaging them in a lost art. Oh the smile on my face. I love, love teaching kids. I so should have been an art teacher. Oh well, the Lord gives me great side trips even though that isn't my direction at this time.

If you know of any schools or teachers that would like hands on demos of weaving or learning about colonial type history please feel free to email me. I so feel blessed every time I go out.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Great pictures! Scarlett thinks you're the best friend in the world...and we agree. Thanks for letting her share in this with you!

After His heart said...

Oh, you teach art. The art of creating, the art of loving, the art of friendship, the art of ..... I could go on and on!!!!

Mrs. C said...

I love your talents - and the fact that you use it to bless others is so awesome!