Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting Away!!!


I won't be posting for awhile because we are heading out on vacation. Going south to sun and sandy places. I am so looking forward to dropping off the radar for a while. No phone calls, no appointments, no deadlines and no computer with email piled high. So if you don't hear from me don't panic I am just leaving it all behind for a week. :)

Hopefully I can also update some of my pictures on my profile with new ones, since my hair isn't so long any more!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What? You cut your hair??!!! Yes, a picture is needed.

Amelia Antwiler said...

I love that picture of the waves rolling in and the boys standing and watching - ready. (That could preach!)

and I think I could get jealous over your sandy beaches and sun. :-) Enjoy! Rest! Refresh!

Beautiful Grace said...

Have a wonderful time, Dear!