Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Loves!!



My three handsome men!! We are headed out this Friday for some fun family time deep in the Pennsylvania wilderness. I thought I would leave you with these faces. They are what keep me keeping on some days. Their eyes are reflections of their Fathers (earthly & heavenly). Their smiles remind me of all the good things in life. Most of all they are my sons! So we are off rain or shine to have fun in our tents & cooking over camp fires. I am so excited and ready for a small retreat. Hope you all have an amazing weekend. See you on the other side!

4 comments:

After His heart said...

No wonder you are in love! They are incredible handsome! You are such a perfect mom of boys. I know you will have a blast camping, wish I could be with you, maybe next time!

Beautiful Grace said...

Handsome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Some good looking chaps there. :)

We're looking forward to joining you guys sometime out there

Have a super weekend!

Promises said...

Those are awesome photos that you took of very handsome boys! I love the upclose photos as much as far away!