Monday, June 1, 2009

Spiderman Spotted in Central Pa!!!

The rumors are true! Spiderman has officially retired from
fighting crime bosses and king pins in NYC and moved to
a smaller not-so-metropolis little town in Central Pa.
Being a part of our towns poperotsi I was able to get
a few shots of this reluctant Super Hero as he ventures into
the low key life of defending Shiremanstown.
Just take a look.


Here he is! I actually got one of him on the run with his mask off.
I'm thinking he looks an awful lot like the kid Peter Parker or our very
own DK. I might have to send this photo to the FBI so they can
enhance the picture for identification. We might just know
the real identity of Spiderman!


Oh No! Apparently the entire Spider-family lives here
too and I ran into Spidermans mama. She wasn't so happy
with my pictures. Got to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's very cool... :) Fun Fun :)