Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Worlds End


What we did this past weekend!

Explored!


Climbed Rocks!


Experienced a clean spring fed stream!


Fished!


Widdled!


Made Smoke Signals!


Looked for rocks, minerals & fossils!


Played in the creek!



Climbed a mountain!


We have been to nearly 10 different State Parks throughout PA. This is one of our favorites. The creek that was only 20 feet from the camp ground was so clean and pure. We actually saw fish that are rare not stocked by the Fish & Game Commission of Pa. It was a great weekend. More Pictures and stories to come...

3 comments:

Kelli said...

These are amazing pictures. They make even me, want to go! (Don't tell Not-So-Classic I said that...)

Anonymous said...

That looks wonderful!

We must all go sometime... :)

Promises said...

I too love this Park! Dawson and I went camping here in 2003, post defending my master's thesis and pre-kids. We had a lot of fun - our favorite memory was when a huge thunderstorm came through - we ran into our tent and stayed relatively dry - although we thought that we were going to float away (it rained so hard!) The view is amazing! I have some similar photos! :)