Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kibble-sitting

We had the joy of Kibble-sitting this past weekend. Classic, Not-so-classic, Scarlet & Bubba went away this past weekend and we watched their little guinea pig named Kibble. He is so darn cute!



For the first day he was with us he wouldn't come out of his pig-loo (the little pink house). He literally picked it up and walked around his cage in it. I believe he is part turtle. Even at feeding time he picked up his pig-loo and walked right over to his feeding dish. He would dart his little head out, pick up a morsel and shoot back inside. It was hilarious.

Finally he warmed up to us here at the Livin' household and we got to pet him and love him a couple times. He went home last night with Not-so-classic. I know the boys are sad to see him leave. I don't know...maybe we will have to acquire a Kibble too. For now we will look forward to watching him anytime they are away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a lovely time at your home. I intend to vacation there again. I especially liked the turn-down service and the mint on my pillow. I give you five stars.

-Kibble

Amelia Antwiler said...

Guinea-turtle?
Turtle-pig?
I love the visual image of the guinea crabbing along with his house on top.

Glad to see that he was pleased with the service. :-D