Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Publication


As an intern at Teaching The Word Ministries I was asked to write a devotional for this series called God Stories. It is a compilation of stories about God working in and through the people of Lancaster County and the surrounding counties of Central Pa. It's not phenomenal or amazing work on my part but it was fun to do. I wrote about Scott's accident and how the Lord worked through our children and myself during that morning. So if you are ever interested I will have a daily devotional published in God Stories 5 that is slated to come out in Nov. sometime. The other stories are so uplifting and encouraging. It is an awesome testimony of God's faithfulness throughout our region and interdenominationally.

I know nothing big but it was exciting for me to do. I felt good when they told me they didn't really have to edit my submission. :) CCC members also have a great writer who submitted work in the last two editions, Michelle A. Her stories blow you away. You should at least go check her devotionals out.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

It IS a big deal! This is just one step on a long road of amazing things that you will do. :)

After His heart said...

Let me know when it comes out. I definately want a copy!

I agree with Classic Mama, just the beginning for you.....