Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here Wii Go!!

Well, I decided to jump on the weight lose bandwagon. My goal is to lose between 10-15 lbs. but mainly to feel good again. I realized walking up and down the stairs at church I was sadly out of breath and I have three active boys to keep up with. Technically my BMI is in the healthy range but I don't feel comfortable in my clothes. So my goal was set for a 2 month period on the Wii Fit.

Here is my BMI chart. I have already lost 2 lbs in a two and a
half week workout routine. Although the Wii is constantly reminding 
me that 2 lbs is deceiving since your body gains and loses 1-2 lbs
a day for natural purposes. That cheeky little devil of a machine.


So I am going to try. I do like working out and this program
has really helped me stay dedicated as I start my third week.
It even threw virtual confetti over the screen for congratulating
me for keeping up for three weeks. Lets see what next week has
in store.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That is cool. I know you will reach your goal!

Trish said...

Congratulations on entering your third week - soon you will be running circles around all your guys!

Melissa said...

Ummm....yeah.....uh.....well......if my Mii was in the "normal range" I'd be booking myself a cruise right now.

But, I wish you the best despite the jealousy running through my veins at how svelte your cute lil' Mii-self is!