Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Time For More Shout Outs!!!!

Again I just want to take the time to encourage and uplift the many men and women God has placed in my life. Too many people out there are ready to hand out negative words. So go ahead and join in. Either leave a Shout Out to someone you think needs some love and encouragement or go back to your blog and send out some love there. It's time to build each other up. Encourage each other because this road can get long sometimes and we need a good cheerleader now and again.

Another Piece of The Puzzle
I have been so blessed to know you guys since the very beginnings of our time at CCC. We have walked a long road as friends but my love and admiration for you only grows. As much as you have been through as a mom you are simply amazing to me. Your dedication and love for Little Guy is breathtaking at times. You are a tremendous writer and have a great gift at sharing and connecting with so many moms out there who need to hear your heart. I love that even though you walked the beginning stages of motherhood alone at times without knowing all that was going on you now freely give back to other moms and make sure they don't make this journey on their own. I so honor you! Truly an amazing woman of God.

Beautiful Grace
Your Blog names says it all. You are filled with such grace and beauty that only comes from knowing who you are in Christ. You are an awesome example of a Women after God's own heart. You draw near to hear His heartbeat and then tell others of what you heard. I have loved gleaming wisdom from you as you are a mighty mom of two Godly Men. You share your heart, your wisdom and your love so freely. I have been blessed to know you through the cyberworld but even greater blessed to know you personally through church. Your love of the Father shines so brightly. All the world will see you and know His love.

Classic Mama
I love your dramatic flare! Your love of life! You encourge and uplift everyone you come into contact with. People leave your presence full and loved. You are a mighty woman of God. You have such wisdom about you too. A deep wisdom like a well of Life springing up from within your being. You do have the teaching gift. You teach us so much of God's soverinty. You make us laugh and you teach us to live. I love you dearly my friend, my sister.

Krazy Klingers
You have been a delight to get to know and you just make me want to know you more. I love your heart for your family. I love watching you and your sister. You know what it means to love. You are full of life and that's exactly how God made you to be. You can easily draw people near because of your exuberance and laughter. You have a heart for others and it shows. You are compassionate and kind. Your desire for more of God pours out of you and you become contagious making others around desire more of God too. You are not just a "fun" person but an amazingly beautiful and wonderful woman. People are drawn to you because of who God made you to be. You are perfect just the way you are!!

chicky*bird
My dear sister. You have taught me so much. You have brought to our family so much. You are creative and fun and encouraging. I have learned how to be a sister because of you. I have learned to trust again and to love again. You opened my heart back up to the idea of "family". You are an answer to prayer. I love watching the Lord work through you because most of the time I don't think you notice. :) He does it a lot!! You have so much to offer this world. You are a great mamma and wonderful friend to all who know you. You have a great desire to see people whole and set free and living in the fullness of their destiny. I am so very blessed to have you in my life!

AfterHisHeart
You are my mom! You have taught me to live agian. You have a deep love and devotion for God that spills right out of you. That's a good thing! You just let the Holy Spirit splash out onto everyone you come into contact with. You are a mom to so many! I love it! I want to adopt one day and you have showed me what true adoption/grafting means. You see others and awaken their destinies. You don't let others stay in the prisons the enemy has mad for them but as a devil kickn' mama you go in with swords a blazing and free the captives. You see what others cannot in the wounded. You see the potential in others and speak only life into their spirits. I love you dearly and hope that I can be like you one day. A fiery woman of God!!!

Stay Tuned..............

5 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

You touch my heart, thank you, Dear!

Count on us having lunch sometime between the time Fire's school year and your boys' school year is over. We usually end late April early May.

You are a blessing!!!

Krazy Klingers said...

Words cannot even begin to describe how great you are. I look at you as you talk to people and you give them all of you. You actually focus and care what they have to say. You are drop dead gorgeous and you don't even try. I love your honesty and your heart to be a better person not for the sake of others but because that is what God is calling you to do! You have such wisdom beyond your years. You may think you don't have much to offer people because you think your a mess but your totally wrong... we need you... just the way you are. Imperfect but striving to please Him! Your humble and that is why people can talk to you. They don't feel like you are above them, you make them feel comfortable just being themselves! You are awesome and I love you!

Hands-Free Heart said...

Livin Life- you have a gift of encouragement.

Kelli said...

You are the most wonderful, beautiful, daring, talented friend that I have. I cherish our friendship. Thank you for taking the time to encourage me and so many others.

After His heart said...

My dear sweet daughter, I am so very proud of you. You have taken the word taught to us in the last several weeks and reallllllly put feet to it. You are more than a hearer of the word, you are a doer!!

I love your zeal, your pure love and your persistance! You may face many challenges but when it's all said and done, you are more than a conqueror!

God was incredibly good to me when He brought you into my life and I count it all joy!!! I love you!!!