Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update On The Jeans

I now have 30 pairs of jeans!! Yahooo! I just got
a call yesterday that more are on there way. 
As you can see I have a great variety of color. This will turn 
out even better with the color variations. I am sooooo
excited to start on this. I am finishing up another little funky
hat and then begin to plan out my warp.
The Lord has been downloading so much to me about this
project I am anxiously waiting to share with you all. But 
I need to finish it first.
So if you still have any jeans continue to send them
over. I can be a continued source of getting rid of 
your old jeans, jeans shirts, skirts, jackets. I plan on 
making some cool denim rugs too.
Thanks so much everyone for your help. Soon I will
get to share with you the significance of your participation!!!
For other projects I have been working on go to GlamourHippie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool....
I look forward to the progress report. :)

Amelia Antwiler said...

That is a LOT of denim.
Can't wait to see the end result.

that hat you had on GlamourHippie is too precious!!

Krazy Klingers said...

I can not wait to see the finished product! I bet it's going to look cool. I did measure Laney's head and it's 19 1/4 inches. Hope that helps!