Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Can You Accidentally Bite Your Brothers Head?


Scene: I was occupied in the bathroom. Content with life while all was quiet in the Livin' household.

Then the quiet serenity was broken by a load scream and boys rushing to the bathroom. With a loud bang on the door DK enters with tears streaming down his face and a bright red mark on his forehead resembling teeth marks.

Me:(Very frustrated and disturbed) What is going on and please step out of the bathroom and talk through the door.

DK: Shaggy bit me on the head!!!! (Of course very dramatically)

Me: Shaggy Get Down Here! (Still occupied at the moment)
Enter Stage right into the bathroom Shaggy

Me: Get out of the bathroom and tell me what happened!

Shaggy: We were upstairs and I happened to have my mouth open when DK happen to lean forward. I then swallowed and accidentally bit his head.

Me:What do you mean he leaned forward and you accidentally bit him by swallowing? Shaggy come on here.

Shaggy: It's the truth mom, I didn't know his head was in my mouth and I just closed it and we basically bumped heads and teeth together.

Me:( Trying very hard not to fall off the toilet just yell out the bathroom) Shaggy apologize to DK and DK don't stick your head in your brothers mouth. Now please leave me alone!!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Love, love love this! I think you could have a lawyer some day because that was a great defense. I think the jury would've bought it.

Anonymous said...

Oh...my goodness that is funny. :)

Sounds very similar to things that happen in our home.

You handled it very well I think...apologize & don't stick your head in your brothers mouth. Now please leave me alone!

It's amazing how many things are accidental...like, a 3 year old eating my food...oops, how did that get into my mouth?

Mrs. C said...

Is Shaggy related to Jeter? Either that or they both just happen to end up in bizzare situations completely out of their control where the younger brother ends up injured.

Beautiful Grace said...

Anything is possible, if we just believe....even accidental head biting. ;)

After His heart said...

The cool thing about guys, it's over and they move on quickly. If all of life was this easy!!

Amelia Antwiler said...

wow.
Was that you in our bathroom??