Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flu Season Hybernation

It has hit our home, the wonderful flu bug. Just a note to let you all know that we will be falling off the radar for some time until this nasty little bug finishes its life cycle in our home. That means no church for some time, no visits with friends, no extra activities for a while. I am curious about how much time the boys will be off school because of this. Not that I don't believe the Lord can restore their bodies to health quickly but already the school wants Rocker checked for H1N1 and then they have a quarantine period where he cannot return to school until a certain amount of time.

I am hoping too with DK getting the vaccine he won't be too affected by this. It did ruin plans for my Knight and I. We have not gone on a date in 3 months and my Knight took tomorrow off so we could have a date day. That's not going to be happening now or for a very long time.

So email, call or leave comments to keep me informed about what's going on in the world outside our little home because we will be hunkered down for some time. We won't be visibly out much. I definitely don't want to pass this thing on.

We will see you all on the flip side of this flu!

2 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

HEALING in the name of Jesus! AMEN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Peace and Rest...to YOU in your home!

Get plenty of rest, sunlight, and vitamin c. :)

Here in our home, we're getting a new kitchen. :) (for free might I add) ;) Thank the Lord! :)