Friday, January 8, 2010

My First Signs of Gray Hair

Oh...my...goodness!! It has happened! I am now faced with gray hair. It's funny, this morning I was getting ready to go to the hair salon to have my hair cut and colored and while brushing my hair I saw my first strands of gray. I think their gray, they might be white. I don't know I have a massive head cold so they could be blue for all I know, I just know they are not my younger looking natural color.

What better way to celebrate my 33rd birthday this month with the discovery of gray hair. It's not freaking me out as much as a thought it would. Scott has had white hair showing up for the last two years and many of my friends already battle gray so I knew it was a matter of time. Well, I just take it as a sign of wisdom. I will color the those blessed signs of wisdom but they are signs of wisdom non-the-less and I only need to know I have them.

So off to make my signs of wisdom match the rest of my hair color!!! I am getting older aren't I?!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I was feeling some sympathy for you until you said you were only 33years old!!!!!!!!!!

Krazy Klingers said...

I got my gray hair at 19 years old. I color on a regular basis. But on the bright side you can have a new color every month and people just think you like change and are trendy!

Beautiful Grace said...

I've been covering my wisdom hair for a very long time!!! Welcome to the "Wise Girl Club."