Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rocker Rocks On @ 10!!!!


Happy Birthday my prescious Birthday surprise!!! 10 years ago I had an amazing birthday gift by having Rocker on my birthday. I had no clue it was my birthday that day I went into labor. All I remember is after I finished pushing and the doctors put Rocker in my arms my Knight wispered "Happy Birthday Mommy". In my exhausion I smiled thinking it was his official birthday until my Knight leaned over and said "Today is Jan. 27th honey...it's your birthday!"

All the nurses and doctors were flabbergasted that I had no idea it was my birthday. Oh, how tired I was that day. Rocker made me work really hard on my birthday.

You are an amazing blessing to me and our family. We would be lost without you. I love you so much and am blessed to share my birthday with such a gift as you. You just didn't want me to ever celebrate alone. Growing up I had my twin brother, Uncle Brad, to celebrate with and now I get to celebrate with you. How blessed I am!!!

2 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

Happy Birthday, Rocker!!!

Kelli said...

I have tears in my eyes thinking about the Lord not wanting you to celebrate alone. :) And Rocker, well, he isn't happy until everyone is joining in on the party anyway. ;)

Happy birthday to you both.