Friday, March 12, 2010

Just Something I Threw Together


Matzo Passover Pockets
****The Pictures are not the best. The lighting in my house
was very poor. The color is mauve/burgundy. Not purple!



Our Church has a School of Ministry and we are going to
celebrate passover in 2 weeks. My amazing com-padre Nomi
and I are in charge of decorating and setting this up.
So in Livin' style I volunteered to make these. 10 to be
exact. I hope they turn out to be a hit.

I could not find a pattern for these so I just winged it.
I lined the inside with a pretty white cotton cloth with silver flecks and
then used a silver thread to embellish the tops of the outside &
inside pockets.


We decided to go Wedding Theme decor since Passover will
be celebrated with Christ at the final Wedding Feast. So we will
be lining the tables with nice dinner ware, fancy napkins & floral
centerpieces from someone's wedding.
I will take some pictures of the final day when it comes. I am excited!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh! They are wonderful!!! I'm so excited. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...I do hope that we can be there...

Amelia Antwiler said...

actually, they look like I've always expected the afikomen pockets to look like. With the pockets.

I've grown to love Passover so much in just the few years we've been celebrating. :-) Can't wait for this year. It's going to be amazing.

I hope you get to post pictures!!