Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update on Life Here

The house did not go through, we are not owners of a house yet. I will have to explain later. I have been puking my guts out since last night and things seem to have settled down. I'm really hungry but I know filling my belly full of food would not be the wisest thing.

We are all really tired of being sick (the boys had this already and it has moved on to Scott and I) and we are getting tired of waging warfare for the promises of God. Not that we are going to stop waring but you do get weary after a while.

So that's what is up here. Now to crawl back in bed for a few more hours until I have to pick up the boys.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Next time you are sick, let ME pick the boys up from school, okay? :) Love you and have been praying for you all day.

Anonymous said...

Winston wasn't doing so well on Monday and Tuesday either...

He seems to be better today, he's up and about...and did eat food today too.

We're standing with you & your family!

After His heart said...

maybe tomorrow you can open up the windows and air the house out!! That bug really got you guys, I'm so sorry to hear that you and Scott got it too!

Some sunshine and buds coming out on trees should perk everyone up!