Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Seder


We ended up with over 140 people!



Since families were encouraged to bring their kids
I created a kids corner for them. It was a representation
of the first Passover in Egypt. There were games like Plague Memory,
try your hand at the Hebrew Alphabet, make a passover lamb and
much, much more. We even had a Moses who hung out with the kids
and told the stories of being in captivity.

This was right before everyone came.


Not the greatest shot but I guess that's why you aren't supposed to take pictures during prayer time. :-) I wanted to show how lovely it was to have church family all surrounding a table celebrating Christ's redemption. It was fun! Now I am doing nothing for a day. My Knight demanded it of me. I arrived at church yesterday at 9am and did not leave until 9pm. It was a great but long day. Happy Passover everyone!!!

4 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

Looks like you did a wonderful job! I wish I could have been there.

PressingIn said...

Thank you dear friend for all you do. You're simply AMAZING and I am constantly awed by all the gifts that Abba gave to you! Thank you for a wonderful evening...it was a great "First Seder" experience. (Even if we did have to chase the kids a bit:). Love to you.

After His heart said...

I'm sure every women felt like you after they spent weeks and days preparing for their Passover meals. Thank God we didn't have to have the meal at midnight!!

It was great, thanks for all your hard work!

Eric and Hannah Avery said...

Wow, your seder looked so amazing!Blessings!