Monday, August 25, 2008

And There Off!!!!


Waiting for the bus. As you can see
I have one very unimpressed 4th
grader.


Rocker and DK ready to go. They all picked
out there outfits last night before bed.
DK wanted to wear his Tony Hawk
shirt on the first day. He told me
he looks like Tony Hawk. Maybe
a very young Tony Hawk, I think
he is in his early 40's now.


Again, Shaggy is unimpressed with
all the excitement.

There they go! You see that line of kids, they are
all Kindergartners. We have a huge group
of them this year at our bus stop.

So I am home listening to nothing but the hum of my computer. It still hasn't hit me yet. I get this weird feeling I have to go pick someone up or someone will be running around the corner any minute now. I'll get used to it eventually. Now to go get ready for a lunch date. For the first time in Livin' history (that's a fancy way of saying the last 10 years) I am going to meet my Knight for lunch. Yeah me!!!!!

3 comments:

Hands-Free Heart said...

oh I hope you enjoy your lunch date!

Melissa said...

Only you would understand that I could actually HEAR myself painting my toenails....I never even knew that painting your toenails made any sound until today!

Beautiful Grace said...

Yeah, you!!!