Thursday, August 14, 2008

VBS Is Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preschool VBS ended today so now I will just fall on my bed and enter into a comatose state for the rest of the afternoon. After two VBS's this year and a bizzilion other Children's Ministry events I am taking a break. I am writing this so next year you all can keep me accountable "No more VBS" and I don't mean it like President George Bush Sr's "No New Taxes" statement either.

A whole year off. I will continue to Coordinate our Friendship Station/Special Needs room and finish off Royal Rangers for this quarter but by October my list of activities will be narrowed down. I am so exhausted and ready for a change/break. So keep me to this guys. Especially you who see me at church. If I am working places I shouldn't be give me the hairy eyeball.

OK, now for my coma.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh I will!

Trish said...

Yes, my hubby said the same thing when he got home this evening, and he only did a small part of the VBS spectacular.

Glad to see you streamlining. Hope you cleared off space for this little gift. :)