Monday, October 6, 2008

For The Creative At Heart & Sewers

I found this great Sewing site. It's called BurdaStyle. You can click for tutorials and blogs and also for free patterns. I saw tons of awesome designs from average to experienced sewers/designers. It was too much fun. I downloaded some patterns I am hoping to try out once I get my machine fixed. Anyone know any good sewing machine shops around Harrisburg Pa?

The site also has other creative projects and ideas. One example was how to do the silk screening effect with stencils on fabric or use bleach for making a textured pattern on fabric. I know it might sound cheesy but the designs were quite exquisite. 

So if you love creativity or sewing stop by and have a look. I registered (it's free) and got some great ideas. Have fun!!

No comments: