Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go Back In The Water....

No, not talking about the movie Jaws. I'm talking about the bath tub. I thought my kids had out grown the whole needing toys in the tub but someone snuck them in. Toy sharks that is. Then they left them in the bottom of the tub. So as I go to jump in the shower I begin stepping on plastic dorsal fins and hard pointy tails. They were all over the tub. Big sharks, little sharks, mean sharks and smiling sharks. Boy for someone like me who has a fear of sharks, finding an entire school of them in your own bathroom is pretty scary(I have no idea if sharks school like fish any whoo). I think I may need some more therapy on this. 

I'm warning you all. It's not safe to go back in the water!!!!

And no I don't have pictures, have you ever tried taking a picture wrapped in a towel dripping wet? Not a pretty sight. Any way my husband would have really thought I lost it then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just funny.

No matter how old they get - if it's time for a bath (rather than shower time)...the toys seem to find their way in the tub.

And the mysterious thing...when the bathers are done - the toys all seem to remain...

Kelli said...

HA! Right now, like at this exact second, Luke Skywalker is in our bathtub with Rocket from Little Einsteins. :)

Anonymous said...

:) Classic...I see an intense showdown happening in your tub...beware.

Skywalker Vs. Rocket....

Hands-Free Heart said...

Funny!