Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reaching Higher


Right now I have a burning hearts desire to see Elementary aged kids reach higher with our Lord. I don't say this because I want to exclude Youth or adults but there are so many opportunities out there for them to do so. For Elementary aged kids the opportunities are almost non-existent. My heart is crying out to see a change in the atmosphere. To see the final walls to generational barriers come down. We are taking the right steps but I know we are now coming to the next one. How do we equip and release our kids?

Our home is buzzing with opportunities for training. Mainly because of my heart and my husbands heart but I just don't want it to stop there though. I want other children to have a God language, hear the voice of the Father, see angels, pray for the sick and reach out for so much more. I am going to be pressing in for that release. The Lord has laid it on my heart to create a Children's conference. I don't mean one for Children's Ministry workers I am talking about a kids conference. Take this past conference at our church. I desire to see it done for kids. Can you picture it; fire tunnels, kids ministry teams, prophetic ministry by kids for kids. We could have breakout sessions where kids choose classes from various topics equipping them and releasing them. It's a dream of mine and I am pressing in for it to be released and come into fruition.

Then I dream of taking this to other countries. Can you imagine? It's just something that burns inside of me and I want to reach higher. I want to lay hold of the heavenly things and pull them down to earth for our kids.

Will you reach up with me?!

2 comments:

Beautiful Grace said...

AWESOME!!! Have you ever heard of David and Kathy Walters?

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a stirring you have created in my heart...

There was a time, not long ago, where I had put together confrences for young people - alas, before I was married. (here) But, the Lord, I believe, is redirecting me.

Count me in.

I have also been searching for books. My oldest is a big reader - I actually think he has read his Bible through more times than I. I want books that are more than just "Christian Fiction" for him to read...I want things like The Supernatural Ways of Royalty and similar books - but written for elementary age kids....