Friday, November 7, 2008

So Much... Overflowing

There is so much on my heart right now it is overflowing....

A deep desire to go higher and reach up into the heavens.

Time of preparation for the remnant church in America.

Knowledge and joy of all God has done for me.

Joy to be a mom and raise a generation of History Makers.

Ability to go through the fire and come out refined not singed.

Prayer for our Nation because much will be coming.

Heart cry for the church to arise in this hour, the wheat and tears will be sifted.

To know I have been called and chosen  beyond my own means. Nothing I did but the pure love of God.

Seeing your children grow in their true Christ centered identities. Awesome.

Leaving this world behind and setting my eyes on God.

Picking up my sword and preparing for battle!!!

We have been called for such a time as this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 Corinthians 6:2

AT THE RIGHT TIME I LISTENED TO YOU, AND ON THE DAY OF SALVATION I HELPED YOU. Behold, now is "THE RIGHT TIME," behold, now is "THE DAY OF SALVATION"--

Beautiful Grace said...

AMEN!!!