Monday, December 22, 2008

Calling All Bloggy Friends in Central Pa...

If you have jeans, old, tattered, ripped, that don't fit any more don't throw them out!!! Please let me know. I am planning on weaving a denim rug and I need some old jeans. My Knight just donated a good pair to me after he ripped them in church service last weekend but they don't have to be good they can be well worn.

Any color too. White, faded, dark I need them all, about 46 to be exact. I plan on going to Salvation Army to get some but just wanted to send out a call for free ones somebody might want to pitch. So collect and call me and I will pick em' up!!

Thanks you guys!!!

8 comments:

After His Heart said...

Got some for ya'! How creative. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Promises said...

I thought that I had a pair, but I just looked and cannot find it - I must have already chucked them (maybe when I was pregnant and purging things - don't know). I will try to look again and see if I can find them!
Anyway, I put out an email to some people that I don't think are into blogging but know you or me...so, we will see if anyone else has some!

Krazy Klingers said...

I have a bunch but I have to climb up in the attic to get them. I am taking Noah to the Dr. today so I will gather them up tomorrow for you.

Kelli said...

Oh my dear! I have a bin full of them in the basement. Actually, you are welcome to any fabric that I have from old clothes in my basement. I'll get the denim out for you. E-mail me and we'll set up a pick-up time.

Melissa said...

After the way I've been eating you may have all of mine!!

Ok...maybe not ALL of them, but I think I can find a few laying around here! :-)

You're so cool!

Anonymous said...

we definitely have some around here somewhere....

Tiffany said...

I have a few pair too. And I'd love to tag along for a Salvation Army adventure. I'd like to check out the wool scene. :)

Amelia Antwiler said...

I'll mail 'em to ya. *L*