Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Working, working, working...

I am trying really hard to finish up the weaving project for MIA next week. To my horror I had the wrong date on my calendar. I thought it was dec 16th and it's really next Tue. Oh, My!!! I have got to move it. I am also trying to sew a dress for that evening to wear to the Christmas Coffee House. It's looking a little bit like I might not make it now with the date moved up on me. I was hoping to bring in the table runner, while wearing a new dress (made by me) and some hand-made jewelry( also made by me). :(

Oh, well maybe by the Christmas Celebration at church. Anyway can't talk must work. If I get on this computer any time the rest of this week you have my permission to leave me a comment and tell me to get off and get back to work. The next time I post I want to have pictures of the final project. Ok,  I am getting back to work people!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you can do it. :)

May God grant you the thousand year day that He observes. :)

Mrs. C said...

You are so awesome - and busy. Not that I'm a stranger to the busy aspect. Right now I have too many projects going on at the same time. It's a wonder that I am getting anything done!

No matter what, I'm looking forward to a fun evening on the 9th! BTW - I will NOT be wearing a dress!