Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cutie


One of my nephews on my Knights side. I got to hold him all weekend long. He just smiled 24/7. His 4 year old brother Devan is a cutie too. He ran with the big dogs (his older cousins) all week. They are the cutest kids. For some reason my Knight didn't snap any of Devan just Bryan. I think maybe Devan was preoccupied with his cousins. Oooooooo, it just makes me want another one. Even the poopy diapers and the three times he puked on me didn't faze me. Got to love those cheeks and rolls!

I'll have to take some more pictures next time. My Knight and I have 7 nephews & 1 niece on his side. All together there are 11 grandchildren and counting!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh he is a cutie! I can just feel the difference on your heart...I am so very happy that you enjoyed your weekend.

Trish said...

I just showed this to Bob and asked him who he looked like. Without even knowing who posted it, he said DK's name. They could be twins!