Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Karate Kids


The boys take part in The Carpenters Hands Karate Class at our
church. They meet once a week for class. This past Monday was
their belt test. Rocker & Shaggy tested for their yellow belt.
It is a great experience and it is all Christ centered beginning
and ending in prayer. You can see the boys praying there
before the test started.


DK is also in the class but we did not have him test for his
belt yet. I don't think he has the patience yet.









Receiving the belts!



I am so proud of my boys even DK who puts his whole heart into this. Yes, these aren't ballet pictures but with all boys I get to show off Karate shots. They are teaching me the moves also. I know how to do an inside crescent kick and front knuckle punches!!! Look out world Drama Mama is learning Karate!!! Hi-ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

I didn't even know we had something like this at the church...I know it's not part of the church (or is it?)...

Very cool!

Beautiful Grace said...

Did you see Consecrated there on Monday night? After classes, he came with a few of his friends to support their friend Lisa who was also testing for a belt.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Tooo cute~I love it!

PressingIn said...

How awesome is that? And no, it's not ballet, but BOYS ROCK! And both of us know that it's true b/c we have been blessed with many of them. :) You're such an amazing mom--I hope that I can be near as good of a mom as you are. Thank you for the way you bless others!