Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Mosaic of Me





This is a cool Meme I saw over at Comfy Denim's place and loved it so here goes.


It's actually a meme that answers these questions:
1. What is your name? Rebecca
2. What is your favorite food? New Favorite is Sushi. Love It!!
3. What is your hometown? This is a beautiful River close to our home in Central Pa.
4. What is your favorite color? I don't have a favorite either. I love all colors especially in respect to God's use of color in nature.
5. What is your favorite movie? I have so many but Lord of The Rings Trilogy has to be the top.
6. What is your favorite drink? Coffee of course, especially latte's.
7. What is your dream vacation? - Alaska on an extreme vacation.
8. What is your favorite dessert? Tiramasu...again with the coffee thing.
9. What is one word to describe yourself? Adventurous, daring(Oops, that's two)
10. How are you feeling right now? Thoughtful, introvert (there I go again with two words)
11. What do you love most in the world? Being a daughter to the King of Heaven & Earth
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? Warrior for Christ


So that's the meme - here are the directions for how to - I am not going to tag since this takes a bit of effort, so please try it if you want too --- it was fun!

DIRECTIONS:
- Go to Google image search.
- Type in your answer to each question below.
- Choose a picture from the first three pages.
- Save the URL links for all your images. You'll need these.
- Use this website (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php) to make your collage.
- Save the image for use in this note
- Post and tag 10 people plus me.

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I LOVE IT!!!
I like how it all flows together so nicely. -- VERY COOL!!

APPLAUSE!!!