Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday DK!!!

Drama King turned 6 yesterday. Wow has time flown by! My baby is no longer a baby any more.
We just had a small family party. Drama King wanted a Transformers party so we went out and got the party supplies. Daddy was in charge of presents. You can tell by the gifts purchased. Let's see....

One very large Nerf gun about the same size he is and a new fishing pole. You can just barely see it standing in the corner behind DK in the last picture. He was thrilled with both of them and so was everyone else, especially with the gun. The boys (My Knight included) all thought it was funny to shot me while cleaning up after the festivities. They would shot me from across the room or pop out around a corner. I'm glad I come in handy as a great target. The day was filled with the pool (hence the red face in the picture) and ice cream cakes and goodies. Over all a great day to celebrate our beloved Drama King. Happy Birthday my love.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday to Drama King! I have never seen a Nerf gun that big - my goodness. :)