Friday, June 27, 2008

Has Your Butt Ever Whistled?

The other day my kids and I had a great laugh. It has been a long week and I have been really tired. I put my cell phone in my back jeans pocket while I was working around the house. I lost track of where it got to because I was so pre-occupied.

My phone began to ring. My husbands ring tone is a whistling song (you know someone actually whistling to a tune). In my franticness I couldn't find it, then one of my boys said "Mom your butt is whistling." "Excuse me!" He started to snicker. I reached back to my rear pocket and felt my phone. I realized yes my butt was indeed whistling from my cell phone. With that I seriously looked at him and then we all broke into laughter. You know that fall on the floor, roll around until your sides hurt laughter. So has anyone else's butt ever whistled before?

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Well, no, but Keith Urban seems to find his way into my back pockets quite frequently :)

Good one, thanks for the giggle.