Friday, March 7, 2008

Go Get Your Grove On!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008
I just wanted to say there is a happening party at 5 Minutes for Moms. It is the Ultimate Blog Party. I personally like this type of party being an introvert I don't have to worry or stress about mingling and no problems with what to wear.

So head on over to meet some new ladies and be blessed by the gathering. I am excited to connect with others.

If you are new to my humble blog Welcome! This is just a place I love to connect with my friends near and far. I mainly journal my life's crazy adventures and share my heart about my passion and love for Jesus. Feel free to meet my dear blogging buddies on my side bar titled "My Favorite "Blobs". That's an inside joke. If you are curious go here. Have a great day and check out a few of my favorite family pics on my side bar. Don't worry you have my permission to laugh out loud!!!

8 comments:

kalea_kane said...

Hey, I enjoyed your blog. :) I think it is wonderful that you find the time to help children. God bless you and yours!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for stopping in earlier to visit!

Blessings,
Shera

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Have fun at the Ultimate Blog Party.

Andrea said...

Cute blog! (I read the post about your son and the grocery carts...that is SO sweet!)

Happy partying!!

Melissa said...

Its nice to meet you too, Thanks for stopping by my blog party. Love the background colors on your blog too!

Kate said...

HELLO!! Lovely to "meet" you via the UBP! :) I love your phrase "living life to the fullest"...amen sister! :) Happy Party Hopping!!

Deb said...

Great post! Hope your enjoying the party! I’ve been meeting tons of new people! Hope to try to visit at least half of them before Friday! You never know when you may meet a forever friend. Pop by for a visit if you get a chance! Enjoy your day!

Joanna Weaver said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your easter eggs look great!