Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Was Tagged!!

I was tagged by oH mY wORD for this "What if" meme(I would like someone to tell me what the heck is a meme) So here goes....

What Ifs:


What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with?I would love to meet John James Audobon. He was an ornithologist, naturalist, hunter & painter. He was made famous for painting and cataloging the birds of North America. I would also like to meet William Joyce an author, illustrator & filmmaker. His famous children's series is George Shrinks. I love his retro 40's setting for the story and his amazing illustrations. He also helped in the creation and design of movies like Toy Story and Meet the Robinson's.

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind? I would wish to see people set free from bondage's. I don't need to wish for Jesus, He's here with us and making His presence known. I would love to see others walk in their fullness and not be hindered by the bondage's of their past or lies the enemy throws at them.

What if I could travel anywhere in the world? I want to go were ever the Lord leads. I am ready to see the world!!!

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours? I actually don't want to live in any time period except now. These were the days the former church and body were waiting for. We are experiencing things now that no other time could offer in the spiritual realm.

What if I could make over three areas of my body?Oh boy, this would be hard. I have a horrible self image so exchanging bodies with some one else who I see as attractive would probably be my choice. There is just too much I would have to change.

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours? A dolphin. I love the ocean and to be able to swim freely in the water, gliding along in the waves would be awesome. They can also beat up sharks so I wouldn't have to fear sharks anymore!!:)

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours?
I would bring back Paul the disciple or Corrie ten Boom. Two people I admire very much who I wish I could have spent a few hours in their presence hearing their hearts and gathering so much from their wisdom.

Okay...so, now I am tagging Beautiful Grace, Holding it Together & Hands Free Heart! It's your turn!

4 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

Fun answers. And interestingly enough I'm sorry to hear that you have such a poor outlook on your own body (although most of us do!). Anyways, I always thought you were so pretty. You have a fun artsy style to you. Your tall and lean. And you have beautiful hair.

I kind of feel wierd writing all that. But its true, so there!

Kelli said...

I agree with Fire. :) You are gorgeous!!

Beautiful Grace said...

You are beautiful inside and out!!! :)

The Gang's Momma! said...

The other gals all said the same stuff I was gonna say! I can't tell you how many times I've looked at you and thought how pretty you were. We all do have something about ourselves that we would prefer to be different, I guess.

Your answers are great - especially that artist one. I had no idea both guys did so much. Cool stuff!