Thursday, September 11, 2008

Frozen Bugs & Refrigerated Worms


Yes that's right. I have frozen bugs in my freezer for some project Shaggy has to do, although I am still not convinced they need to be there. I also have left over fishing worms in a container in the bottom of my refrigerator. Last year a bunch escaped and slowly crawled around the bottom of the fridge so I made sure the lid is on tight this time.

Not a fan cold or frozen critters but fighting four men and their ideas in this house is really impossible. My Knight just laughs and says "They're boys."

I will draw the line at deer pee though. Whether hunting season comes or goes deer pee will not enter this Refrigerator!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Um. Ew.
I had to shake my head violently at the visual picture of worms on the bottom of the fridge. they'd get stuck in the spilled koolaid that I have yet to clean. Can koolaid fossilize?

Beautiful Grace said...

I used to store hail stones in my freezer, but never bugs.

Plain and Simple said...

Hmmm, That deer pee gives me an idea......


Did you know that when you freeze a caterpillar and then let it thaw, it leaks black goo? Pretty GROSS!

I feel for you! Really I do.

Anonymous said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

After His Heart said...

I've got worms in my fridge too. It happens everytime my man goes fishing. Never had them escape, never hope to either. I know there is deer pee too. Not in the house, in the garage. It's hidden from my sight. The things guys collect. Thank God I'm a girl!!