Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've Got A Lunch Date


Both Shaggy and Rocker asked me to lunch this week. I was shocked! I thought cool 3rd & 4th graders didn't want their dorky mom hanging out with them at school. I was corrected by both of them as they told me "...other parents are dorky but you are still cool mom."

Awwww, thanks guys. I needed that this week. So today I meet with Rocker and tomorrow I meet with Shaggy. I know a lot of other parents have done this before but this is my first time since I have no one at home to tend too. Not looking forward to "Stuffed Shells" Elementary Cafeteria style but our school does not allow parents to bring in their lunch you have to buy. Oh well its for a very good cause. My Knight just told me to not to forget to pray over my meal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun - how sweet that they asked you! And it'll give you a chance to pray through the halls.

Kelli said...

You are totally the COOL mom. I love it!!

Beautiful Grace said...

That's neat that your boys think you're cool!!!

Fire gave me a compliment yesterday. We were talking about my phone skills. He told me that I wasn't afraid to call one of his friends mom because "You're crazy like that. You're good at being crazy." I think "crazy" is a synonym for cool, at least I think it is?!?! :)