Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How I Bake Cookies


I wanted to treat the boys to cookies today after the drama of the morning. So this is how I bake cookies....

Step 1. Make dough from recipe
Step 2. Place one dough ball on cookie sheet
Step 3. Place one dough ball in mouth
Step 4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until batter is gone

My recipe was supposed to make 3 dozen cookies and I think I have about 1 1/2 dozen chocolate chip cookies. Next time I will just have to double the recipe.

So how do you bake cookies?

6 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Yeah. Like that. Except I double the recipe :)

Hands-Free Heart said...

:) Smiling big :)
I used to eat more of the dough, but usually I bake with the kids, and they're not allowed to have the dough. So I snitch a little, but I end up sampling one-two cookies from each pan that comes out of the oven (because each time they're different, right?). I usually do 3-5 pans' worth, as I often double or triple the recipe.

Beautiful Grace said...

Oh, my, Fire and I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies on Sunday afternoon. I think I followed your recipe. No wonder my pants are "shrinking." ;)

But, boy, were the cookies yummy both raw and baked!!!!

Amelia Antwiler said...

If we ever bake cookies together, we'll just have to double the recipe.

Anonymous said...

You're supposed to bake them??

Seriously, at the student union in college, you could buy big wheels of frozen cookie dough for a snack!

Melissa said...

Yummmm! I like the dough better than the cookies, which is a good thing because by the time the cookies come out of the oven I have a tummy ache. From all the dough!