Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Belated Valentine From Rocker

I was riffling through some papers Rockers teacher had sent home for the month of February. It was a bunch of Center Time projects he had finished throughout this month. On one of the papers for his Writing Center he had to compose a paragraph that had something to do with Valentine's Day. This is what he wrote...

" I love my mom and dad because you give me support. I love you because you give me food. God gives me love to give to mom and dad. They read to me. They help me when I need help on Donkey Kong. My mom helps me draw. My dad helps me when I need something to do."

It might not be Shakespeare or Longfellow but I love it so.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a keeper!!!!

Emily said...

Very sweet!

Beautiful Grace said...

Beautiful!!! :)

The Gang's Momma! said...

ADORABLE! Coming from them, it IS Shakespeare - only better :)