Monday, February 18, 2008

A Great Big Thank You!!


Just wanted to send out a great big Thank You to all who commented on my post To Blog or Not To Blog... . It was an overwhelming response and your thoughts and insights were much appreciated. If you commented early on the post I encourage you to take time and read through the rest they are all jam packed with honesty and heart. You all had so much to share and I just wanted to personally thank you for being gracious and kind in your replies. To Christy I thank you for telling me I wasn't out of my league, although being encircled by such talented writers in my blogging sphere I tend to not see this as an in-depth, exciting blog therefore my reference to a "humble blob". Your site totally rocks where as I see mine as a run of the mill blog. To Seriously... I totally hear you. Right now I am fortunate to not have family on my blog to keep me from being too open. My husband is on my blog list but he gets it all at home so nothing shocks him. :)

Thank you again I enjoyed hearing the hearts of so many.

No comments: