Thursday, April 24, 2008

6 Word Memoir:Meme


I was tagged by Wheres the Box to write a six word memoir of my life. I am no English major so hopefully I can do this. I thought I would post a humorous photo of myself living up to my 6 Word Memoir. Although I think my husband should have shot the picture from a different angle. :)Let's see..

Life loving, passionate pursuer, of Christ.

So here are the rules:
  • Write your own six word memoir
  • Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
  • Link to the person that tagged you in your post
  • Tag at least five more blogs with links, and
  • Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
  • And here's who I am tagging:

    Classic Mama

    Promises

    Beautiful Grace

    Many Blessings

    Hands Free Heart

    2 comments:

    Beautiful Grace said...

    I did it, the six word meme! Bless you, "Life loving, passionate pursuer, of Christ."

    Anonymous said...

    This is awesome and totally you - thanks for playing!