Monday, April 28, 2008

My Rocker

Rocker is my life loving, passionate, adventurer. 3 years ago he and I flew to China on a missions trip. Even at 5 he had more energy and excitement then most adults. He never complained, never broke down just kept trucking along. He absolutely knew the importance and urgency of our mission for the Lord. He was such a blessing and joy to have. Always positive and rolled with everything they threw at us, even taking a 15 hour train ride into mainland China. To this day he tells my husband and I he is going back. He wants to write books and travel the world telling others about God.
Rocker to this day is my passionate, compassionate one. Totally an Evangelist. Always seeking to tell others about Christ. Seeking the things of the Spirit. His heart is tender and pure. My positive one when all things seem to fall apart. He is also my adventurer. Rock climbing, mountain biking. All things fast and furious. He can also be very fiery, too much like his mama.

I love him dearly. Not just my middle child but a vital part of our family. I am truly blessed as a mom and could not ask for a better son. You Rock my love!

1 comment:

Beautiful Grace said...

It is an honor to read of your love for your children!! You are blessed!!!