Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh, 7 Favorite Movies...

I haven't been with it lately and when I read Classic Mama's meme post I thought she tagged me for the other meme "7 random things" not realizing it was for 7 favorite movies, so here goes.....

In no particular order:

1) Henry the Fifth with Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson when they were still married.

2)Ben Hur

3) Batman Begins

4)Spiderman (1,2 & 3)

5)
Master and Commander

6)Band of Brothers (not really a movie but series, much caution if you watch)

7)Lord of the Rings (the Trilogy even though Tolkien never intended it to be a Trilogy) :)

There you have it my strange top ten movie list. I would have loved to put the little pictures next to the movies but still don't know how to with this new computer. You will just have to go online and look them up if interested.


Movies that are also note worthy (I could have a longer list) Much Ado About Nothing, Taming of the Shrew (older version with Elizabeth Taylor) Othelo and Hamlet with Mel Gibson.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, I loved Henry the Fifth. It came out when I was in college in Springfield MO, and the closest theater showing it was in Kansas City, so the state university there arranged for a screening of it on campus. It was so much fun!

I also loved Kenneth Branaugh's version of Much Ado About Nothing.

Livin' Life said...

I liked Much Ado About Nothing too with Keanue Reaves in it. I also saw his version of Othelo. I love Shakspear and I also love the older version of Taming of the Shrew.