Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Very Hungry!!

Well, nothing exciting to post I am just really hungry since all I have had to eat today is Italian Water Ice and broth. No not trying a new fangled diet just preparing for a colonoscopy. Tomorrow I head to the doctors to see what's up. Ha , Ha, Ha. It's been hard not eating. I went to make Drama King a PB & J sandwich and got jelly on my fingers. I so wanted to lick them and then stuff my face with jelly. At breakfast this morning Drama King was upset that I was having desert (Italian water ice) instead of cereal. After trying to explain why that was, he blurted out with "I want a colonposey too." Oh, brother.

The bottle of liquid I have to drink is just sitting there staring at me on the counter. I start that at 7pm tonight. I don't know how Natalie and Patty have done this in the past. This is my first time and I hope it to be my last for years to come. Well off to get more broth and begin the cleansing process. Tomorrow will be fun.:0

6 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Oh my dear! I'm so sorry for your struggle. It sounds yuccky!

I may have missed somethng, but why do you need a colonoscopy? Aren't you young for that? Have you been having problems? You alluded in a recipe post of mine to diet issues, but I thought you were talking about the April panic that we all (I?) feel at the thought of approaching summer and shorts and swimsuits. I guess I didn't read your comments carefully enough. :( Sorry!

Natalie said...

You're going to do great. You're just going to take a 15 minute power nap and wake up ready for the rest of your day....well, maybe after another nap at home!

My colonoscopy has gotten pushed back b/c of some scheduling issues. In fact, I need to call today and reschedule one more time. But I think I'm going to blog the whole experience; I'm going to be the Katie Couric of the blogosphere :)

This Journey of Mine said...

Interesting... I had that experience once in my lifetime too. Not the most enjoyable thing, but not the worst thing in the world either. I'll be praying for you tomorrow morning!

Trish said...

Wow, I'm so thankful that I only have to stop eating/drinking at midnight when I go for an endoscopy.

Seriously, take it easy tomorrow. You'll do great.

Beautiful Grace said...

May the Lord of Healing touch you and release peace into your digestive system. All for the glory of Jesus!!! AMEN!!!

Krazy Klingers said...

I've had to have one as well and they aren't really that bad. They knock you out and go exploring...you don't feel a thing...Thank God. I think it's the whole "they are looking up my butt" thing that freaks people out. I know it did with me.